FAQ For general question
- General ...(Total 7 item)
- 1.Unable to download the program properly:
- 2.I bought an older version of the program. How do I upgrade it?
- 3.I bought the program, but it still says it's unregistered.
- 4.The burned Disc only can be played with computer, but cannot be played with DVD player.
- 5.How to get rid of the nag/watermark on the created movies:
- 6.mpeg2dmx.ax Problem (such as the error msg: Access violation at address ?- in module 'mpeg2dmx.ax'. Read of address?-)
- 7.Error message "The instruction at' ' referenced memory at ' '.The memory could not be read."Click OK to terminate the program.
A: 1): Please check whether virus has infected your computer.
2) Maybe your IE setting is not perfect, please click "Internet option..." under "Tools", and then select the "General" Page, just click "Delete file...", that will be ok!
A: If you bought the older version, please just upgrade an existing registered copy by downloading the latest version and installing it over your existing one. And your registration data will be saved.
However, if you have the version earlier than version 6.0 (such as version 5.8), you can upgrade it as followings:
First, please redownload and install the latest version of the program, and then register it with the registration name and code you used on the old version. Thus, you will upgrade to the latest version as soon as you complete the registration.
A: You must enter your license data into program in order to complete registration. To do this, click the "Menu" button and then select the "Registration Code" item. When a registration window comes out, please enter your username and registration code found in your order confirmation e-mail. Click “Register” button to complete registration.
Note: When doing the registration, please make sure that there is no space on the left/right of you name/code. We recommend you copy/paste your name and code to the register-window.
Instructions to register by copying and pasting:
1) COPY the registration code listed below by highlighting it with the mouse and pressing CTRL_C.
2) PASTE in the registration code by pressing CTRL_V in the register window box.
3) Do the same with the User Name.
4) Press "Register" on the register window box. You'll then have the full features of the program that you have ordered.
A: Maybe it is because the burnt disc is not compatible with your player. Please visit http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.php to learn some detailed information on how to make them compatible with. For example, you can try to use other software to make a disk compatible with stand-alone DVD players. (Burn a disk with winAVI, which plays fine on the computer, and then copy that disk with DVD X Copy to get a useable DVD for home use).
A: There will be a nag/watermark showing on the media files you converted if you use the free trial version of our programs. Once you get the program registered, and then do conversions, there will be no nag/watermark any more. However, you cannot get rid of the nag on the files created before the registration.
Q: 6. mpeg2dmx.ax Problem (such as the error msg: Access violation at address ?- in module 'mpeg2dmx.ax'. Read of address?-)
A: It sounds Like your "mpeg2dmx.ax" file has somehow been Corrupted, It could have happened when the power went out....Please download the BoliGego codec Manager from http://boligego.cjb.cc/index.php?data=download , after you download it, Not really to install, just do the first step then exit. It will extract all the files in a foler include the mpeg2dmx.ax.
Q: 7.Error message"The instruction at ' ' referenced memory at ' '.The memory could not be read." Click OK to terminate the program.
A:When you click OK, your computer restarts and subsequent logon attempts may be successful.NOTE:This error message may also occur if you log on by using a Terminal Services client. This behavior occurs because the operating system does not allocate a large enough buffer for the maximum string length permitted. When the data is greater than the buffer size, the Winlogon service terminates abnormally and your computer generates the error message.
To resolve this problem, please obtain the latest service pack for Windows system. For example, if you run on Windows 2000, please visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260910/EN-US/ to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base to obtain the Latest Windows 2000 Service Pack.